Cloud accounting software gives you full access to your accounts through the Internet. It gives you incredible control and flexibility and means we – as your accountant – can give dynamic and real time advice to you and your business.
Although cloud accounting is a fairly recent trend, At Crunchers Edinburgh we were early adopters. We’ve been helping lead the online charge.
What are the benefits for small business?
Here’s our top five:
- Instant access: Check your accounting position 24/7. From any device and from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Simple and secure: The software we use is user friendly, secure, and easy to learn. It’s also developed for your business (and not for your accountant)
- Low fixed cost: You pay an inexpensive monthly subscription and not a one off cost. For that you get free updates and will always be using the latest version
- Real time advice: Your accountant gets full access to your records. So we can advise, we can diagnose problems, and we can provide dynamic solutions for you real time
- Customisable experience: There are hundreds of add-on apps which integrate with cloud software. So you can build your own tailored ecosystem of joined-up business tools
Sound interesting? Take a look at how our Cloud services can help your business grow and develop or give us a call on 0131502 0543 for a chat.